Blog Archive

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Race For the Cure

Katie, Mom and I joined in the annual Race for the Cure walk in Spokane this morning. We walked downtown from Browne's Addition and had a nice three mile stroll (so fourish with the down and back). It was a nice day, and Katie and I saw quite a few friends on our walk. We even ran into Seth Coleman and family outside their house (also in Browne's Addition). That was a fun surprise. Anyway, here's a few pics from our outing, including our favorite walker of the day wearing her old-school Bloomsday jacket and bounce shoes. So awesome!





4 comments:

Laurie said...

thanks for including me, it was fun! Of course my legs are like lead now. I must get ready for Bloomsday or you'll be pulling me in the red wagon.

Unknown said...

The chances of me pulling you in a Radio Flyer is not too high. You better start training! I'm glad that you came with us. It was lots of fun!

Lis said...

do love the massive amount of littering w/ all of those balloons...

Laurie said...

it's not Earth Day YET Lis. :-)