Blog Archive

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Alumni Weekend


Katie and I headed out to Camp Cross this weekend to catch up with fellow Camp Alumnus. We had a beautiful weekend, with plenty of sun, a late night thunder storm, and craziness galore. My friend Tara and I planned a brilliant weekend over drinks at the Elk, and came up with some amazing events (which we scaled back when we realized there was no staff to help with set up). It was a great way to get the season going and see friends from all over. One of our friends, Brandon, flew all the way from Dallas to see us. Here's a couple of pics of the festivities.



4 comments:

Laurie said...

what kind of game were you playing with the guy all tied up on the back board? Looks fun!

Katie said...

just being bored and dorky....it was for the group picture we took :)

Laurie said...

could I get one for babysitting discipline/timeout? Cuz it looks perfect for that.

Unknown said...

The body board would be perfect for giving the boys a timeout!