Blog Archive

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week 16ish

This was my official 16th weight watchers meeting today (because I missed a few due to tennis and what not). I got to celebrate a 2.4 pound loss, and am a mere 1.5 pounds from hitting 25 (that's 1.5 for you bad mathematicians). A good week overall. I guess the triathlon training is paying off!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

yay for you! I, however, am pissed bc I haven't missed ONE SINGLE MEETING since I started in Jan. Did I get a charm? NO.

Unknown said...

That's what Katie said, but she claims she didn't want a charm because she didn't really deserve it and because she hates celebrating. You should just have Tracy give you one!

Laurie said...

I could but then it's not the same thing as being recognized is it? Well not that I really care, anyway. Just needed to complain. XXX