Sunday, July 26, 2009
Incommunicato
So I've been crazy busy and out of the technology loop this last week. My laptop decided to stop working when I got back from LA and then I had to head out to Camp Cross on Sunday, with no computer in tow! Luckily, Steve was kind enough to take my lappie into the Mac store for me. Word is it's all fixed and redy to get picked up tomorrow. I promise photos galore and lots of posts from my camp/Convention fun. On another note, Katie and I just signed the papers to rent an adorable house on 30th and Tekoa. We are making the big move on Saturday, so if any of you are free... well, let us know. We'd love a hand! Oh, and I accepted a job out at Camp Cross this week. I will be serving as part of the program staff for the last two sessions. Should be a great time. My little cousins, Tori and Jordan will be there for one of my two weeks. It'll be fun hanging out with them at camp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
busy busy busy bee. Of course I will help you move, will see if any of the hooligans want to 'help' too :-) cuz I think I am babysitting them next weekend I just remembered.
you Spokanites are the movingest PEOPLE!
ugh i know. every time i swear it's gonna be the LAST time.
Please don't remind me Sue! At the least, I will never again live in an apartment. It was horrible! Next move needs to be because I've bought a house, or b/c I finally got married!
Post a Comment