Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All-Star Club

Have I mentioned that I have the sweetest Aunt and Uncle ever? BZ and Bob heard that Mom and I were heading over to the wedding on Thursday night, and very sweetly offered us four tickets to the Mariner's game, sitting in the super-posh All-Star club. Mom was the perfect daughter and invited Mimi to join us (she was perfect except for one inning when she told us to stop talking, and we politely ignored her). I got to invite my friend Carolyn, who used to be one of my youth when I ran the youth group in Walla Walla. It was so fun to catch up with Carebear, who is now quite the adult and newly married to her husband Peter, a ski coach for the US Olympic Team. Sadly, he was out of town in South America coaching. I'll have to meet him next time. Here are a few pics from the game, including a hit by fan-favorite, Ken Griffey Jr.



No comments: