The crazy life of a high school English teacher!
as usual your pix are MUCH better than my craptacular cell phone pix.
so darling - love them all! put'em on a disk and send 'em to me! xoxox
Now that I'm recovered from the flu (ugh) I'll get right on getting you a photo CD aunt Sue. There were lots of really cute pics. I think I'm going to post them on FB tonight too, so you can see what else I got!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
as usual your pix are MUCH better than my craptacular cell phone pix.
so darling - love them all! put'em on a disk and send 'em to me! xoxox
Now that I'm recovered from the flu (ugh) I'll get right on getting you a photo CD aunt Sue. There were lots of really cute pics. I think I'm going to post them on FB tonight too, so you can see what else I got!
Post a Comment