Sunday, October 18, 2009
Greenbluff
No pictures this time, but Katie, Mom and I had a fun adventure out at Greenbluff, our local farming community. There's nothing I love more then heading out to Greenbluff in the fall to pick pumpkins or apples. We tried some new farms today, Hidden Acres for apples and pumpkins, and by default, Harvest House. In general I avoid Harvest House because it's always so busy, but we ended up there after a long wait in line, so we checked it out. We had lunch there and picked up some apple cider and fruit pies. Katie and I got huckleberry for our pie, and at roughly $4 a piece, it had better be the best pie we've ever tasted. :) It was a fun afternoon. Hope to get up there again before the season ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you're up late! Pie sounds so good!
Pie is always good. Katie and I were watching SNL, so I figured I'd update during the commercials!
Yay for pie the dessert of the gods
Post a Comment