Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Sister EVER!



So today wasn't one of my greatest days.  It started with a parent meeting which actually went well, and then sort of went down-hill from there.  Perhaps my highlight was when I went to grab my backpack from my car so I could get on the bus to go to my basketball game.  Just as the door clicked shut, I realized that I had locked my keys in my car, and had no time to figure out how to get them out.  My amazing, head-tilting sister Katie was kind enough to leave the house on her day off to drop off my spare.  I got back to the JH at 6 pm to find it waiting for me on top of my passenger tire.  I owe her for sure!  Thanks for making my day a bit brighter sis.  I sure do love you!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Sisters, Sisters
There were never such devoted sisters...

Katie said...

i don't know about "Devoted"... but it was no problem! (although if i had worked yesterday i MAY not have been quite so nice) :)

Lis said...

awww, how sweet.