I discovered this site when I was on Ravelry called Project 365. The challenge is to create a photo journal by uploading a picture and comments every day for 365 days straight. I figured I love photography, and that it would be a good way to get me motivated to use my camera more. I started mine yesterday. I may post a few of them here, but mostly it will be on the 365 website. You can check it out at http://365project.org/pia_irene/365. I'm pretty excited for the new challenge. Here's my post for today:
Mango time
2 / 365
Katie, Curtis and I went out to Red Robin tonight for dinner before seeing Avatar (well, we didn't actually make it to the movie...). Katie got a mango margarita in a really cool looking glass. Here's a picture of her delicious drink.

2 comments:
cool idea and cool pic!
Can we bet on how many days you make it to? just kidding. I think that's a great idea.
Post a Comment