Blog Archive

Friday, January 22, 2010

Pep assemblies


Generally, I hate pep assemblies. They are usually disorganized and a waste of classroom time at Freeman, but this year has proven to be surprisingly different. Our ASB officers have come up with some truely unique competitions to keep us entertained. Today, was no exception. They created a partner game where the boys had raw eggs capped to their heads by a pair of panty hose, and the girls tried to smash the eggs of the other competitors using a raw fish...yep, I said a raw fish. It was disgusting and hilarious. One of my students managed to get his eggs down the leg of his hose, don't ask me how, and I got this awesome picture. Let's just say that the strategy didn't work for him! Oh the joys of high school games!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laurie said...

that IS a creative game! Yay Scotties!

Lis said...

No way would I EVER play that game. GROSS!

Unknown said...

I know right. I think there is something about them and eggs. They are also the reason that I have my best picture yet: the egg exploding on my student's head. Still love that shot. I need to find a contest to enter that one into!