Wednesday, February 3, 2010
After by Amy Efaw
So I started a new book this week, After by Amy Efaw. I heard about it a couple months ago, and have been dying to get my hands on it. During my big book buy for my classroom, I picked it up. Even though I haven't quite finished it, I couldn't wait to put it up on the book blog! The story picks up with Devon, our main character, home sick from school. We learn by the end of the first chapter that she has given birth to a baby that she put in the garbage can near her house, and can't remember any of it. The story follows her as she is taken to jail and put on trial for attempted murder. So riviting! I can't put this book down, and I imagine you will find it as spell-binding as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it sounds interesting. jut finished the new mitch albom book and LOVED it. i highly recommend it.
yikes! but that does sound like something you might encounter lol. BTW WHY aren't you blogging about your team's BIG WIN!!!!
Post a Comment