Blog Archive

Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday part 2

Since I was gone on my actual birthday being all chaperone-y, I decided t celebrate with family and friends this last weekend.  We had a great time having dinner at O'Doherty's Irish Pub (one of my favorites) and then going dancing at the Dueling Piano Bar.  I didn't really know who would be able to show up, but I was overwhelmed by the group who put aside some time to join me.  Thanks for the great time all.  Here's a few pics from the night.
Mom kindly leaves the safety of the house to join us! And Katie with her patented head-tilt.
Cousin Caris and her husband Darrin, and my aunt Peggy.
Friends from church: Anna, Cydney, Blythe, and Matt
Brad represented for Freeman (and gave me a good excuse to snap a self-pic)
Matt and I at the Piano Bar, with friend Janna in the background.
Katie gets a self-pic in with Bylthe.  Notice how it minimizes the head-tilt effect.
Diane rocks it at the Dueling Piano Bar
And the best part of dancing: this old woman rocking jeans, a green shirt, and a leather vest.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

these pix are NO BETTER than the one I put on my blog miss. I think U R CUTE anyways. Even in my bad piccies.

Lis said...

I have to side with Pia on this one. Yours was a tad blurry :-) Looks like you had a fab time!