Blog Archive

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cara Lee

My baby sister is about to celebrate another year.  Hard to believe she's 33! Cara, I miss you so much.  No one else makes me laugh as hard as you do.  I love how much you love our family, and that you will drop anything to make a trip back to Spokane if you thought we needed it.  You are the hardest working woman I know, and turn everything you touch to success.  I can't wait to see you on the 18th.  I love you little sis.  I hope your birthday has some fun in it and that you get a bit of a break.  Enjoy every moment this year!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

you are a perfect daughter, sister and friend. I miss my WW pal, fellow Hoarders lover, scary ride hater, and all-around great gal. Hope your BD is restful and the best! XXX

Cara said...

xoxoxo