Blog Archive

Thursday, August 19, 2010

WW update, unofficial

 I've been at camp, so haven't been able to make a meeting yet but I did step on my scale before I headed out to VA yesterday morning.  And let me just say that camp has been good to me.  I am down 18 pounds since heading to camp in mid-June.  My goal was 20 pounds by the time school starts.  I can't believe how close I am, and how great my clothes are fitting right now.  I just need to be good with the Virginians and I should make it easily.  What a great kick-off to my school year.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Great job! Camp food must be crap!

Sue said...

yay peeps! you have inspired me to get back to a trainer and the gym - not just work there and get out of there as fast as i can -

Lis said...

OMG! that's a LOT of weight Good job!