Blog Archive

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy birthday mom!

Sadly, this post is a little late.  Camp craziness kept me from getting to it yesterday (plus my new computer battery isn't here so I had to do this from home)! But my tardy posting doesn't mean I love my mommy any less.  I rushed like a mad fiend yesterday from camp to get to Spokane in time to join mom and Katie for a delicious dinner at Clinkerdaggers.  It was no low-cal feast, but we sure did enjoy our celebration! I couldn't ask for a better mom or friend then Laurie Ann.  She is always there for us whether we need a baby gift hit up or to borrow something from her stash, whether we need a ride or some home-cooking.  Thanks mom for taking such good care of us, for being a great roommate, and an amazing mother.  I hope this year brings quick healing to your arm, and so much happiness you're overflowing! Love you Lavs Plack!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

thanks Peeps! I love you guys like you can't believe, and having you all as my kids is the best birthday gift I could ever ask for. Plus you did excellent work with the boys at camp, giving me a break! Love ya.