Friday, June 17, 2011
School's out for summer!
Oh glorious day, the school year for 2010-2011 is officially done. I spent my last two weeks getting my grading done, getting my classroom cleaned and enjoying my students. Funny how sweet they turn as the year draws to a close. It's like they are tricking us so that we come back for another year where they can torture their poor teachers. :) My last two day with my students consisted of us having a classroom party on Monday (with movie of course), and then Tuesday's 2 hours was filled with volleyball games (staff versus students and students versus students). Finally, the staff went golfing to let loose for the year. Such a great ending for a pretty great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
do you sing Alice Cooper's "School's Out for Summer" to your students on the last day? Cuz you totes should.
Happy summer vacay!
I was totally singing that song as I read this post!
Yay for summer "break"...haven't you alreay filled your schedule to the max? :-)
Post a Comment