Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy birthday to me

For my 36th birthday, my doctor gave me an early present (why I thought it was a good idea to have a physical on my day off is beyond me):
For those of you a-holes who haven't had to do this yet, this is a mammogram machine.  I'm positive that the man who invented this was a misogynist.  What else can explain inventing a machine that smooshes your breast as flat as a pancake so it can take a picture.  While I'm all for early detection of breast cancer, I feel like we can do better!  I wanted to make that man put his penis in one and see how it feels.  Perhaps something like this...
Yep, I bet they'd fix it real quick then.

Just saying.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

hahaha true. Though I have noticed if you are skinny with small boobs, the mammogram is not nearly as awful as when you are fat w big boobs :-(

Sue said...

Tried it all ways - horrible any way you do it - and by the way, don't move or flinch . . .HBD Pia Irene!

Lis said...

Not looking forward to it. Why can't they just ultrasound it??