Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Still the 28th, so it counts

I love this girl!

She is quick to laugh. And quick to love. 

                                         
                                     She's always ready with a beer in hand. 
    
                    She has no problem making fun of herself (or the rest of us). 
               And did I mention she can juggle.














She's a super mom (even when she outs herself on a
certain blog...)



    
 Her house is full of love... and candy.
   
   In short, she's the best almost birthday buddy in the world!  


Thanks for (too many) years together Megs.  I wouldn't trade a single moment...but I would definitely add a whole lot more. Love you to pieces!

6 comments:

Meg said...

You made me cry! Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. You will always be the cousin I look up to you. Love you something fierce peeps. Something real fierce.

Laurie said...

she's a peach! Best cousin/niece there could be!

Sue said...

I love all the Feb Girls to the Moon!!!

Cara said...

ditto to susna's comment!

Lis said...

I need a cousin to write nice birthday posts for me! You're awesome. Such a cute post.

Unknown said...

You are pretty terrific Megalina. Lis, you give me the heads-up (cause I seem to only have room in my head for the February girls-and a blog post would be wasted on Kipper), and your loving cousin-in-law will see if she can bring a tear or two to your eyes too!