LOVE!
Thursday, March 22, 2012
I finally gave in
My family knows that I love an adorable bag. Although, I'm still not sure why Katie thinks she can give me crap about it given her purse and/or shoe collection. :) Today, I finally bought the new camera bag I've been coveting for ages. Seriously. I've probably looked at every month for a year. It's an adorable Jill-e bag from Canon. Best part? The polka dot lining of course. My camera is going to look GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
you crazy bag lady!
cutie cuterson!
i thought you were supposed to be saving money for london!!!
I am Cara. I figured a little bit for this is better then what I wanted to buy, a new iPad. :) Already have the money for my plane ticket (love that coaching gig!)
Love it! And in reading your comments, let me say, it will make the perfect accessory in London!
you are of course our official trip photographer, so that bag will come in handy. NO MORE SPENDING THOUGH :-0
Love it. I just got a ketti bag. It's nice to have a decent camera bag.
So true Lis! And I plan to take this bag on all my traveling! Hopefully it arrives by Friday so I can take it on my DC trip. Which reminds me, Berly, I'm taking a group of kids to DC next weekend. I think we are going to be at the Smithsonian's all day on Sunday, so if you and your cute posse of redheads are going to be in the area, you should meet up with me! :)
London is in no danger people.
Your bag definitely deserved best dressed award. Stacy and Clinton would be proud.
Post a Comment