Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crazy life of a high school English teacher!
Well, I have another photo shoot under my belt. This time, I took some family photos for my friend Lindy. We've been trying to do this for ages, and were finally able to make our schedules work. I had a ton of fun shooting Lindy and her beautiful family. Levi (her younger son) did NOT want to stay with everyone else, so there are some pretty funny shots of him trailing behind and doing his own thing. Thanks for the opportunity Lin! Love you, and can't wait to shoot baby #3!
2 comments:
Cute family! I LOVE the pic with the 3 happy family members walking together, with the grumpy one in the rear
Looks like you got some cute pics!
Can I make a suggestion about your blog layout? Move the "tagged" section to the bottom, cuz now I have to scroll past about 5,000 of those before I can find your links/about me/etc... :)
Post a Comment