I found some awesome Cat-in-the-Hat blue and red stripped fabric for the back. I reintroduced myself to my 8th grade skills with a sewing machine (not too bad if you ask me). And I cut and ironed fabric like you wouldn't believe. Here's the finished front (cute red fabric with orange flowers, and teal-ish with a square-polka-dot-esque pattern. I used the C&H fabric for the center squares. I just need to get the batting for the middle and we are ready to put this baby together!
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
The great Quilt-In
I found some awesome Cat-in-the-Hat blue and red stripped fabric for the back. I reintroduced myself to my 8th grade skills with a sewing machine (not too bad if you ask me). And I cut and ironed fabric like you wouldn't believe. Here's the finished front (cute red fabric with orange flowers, and teal-ish with a square-polka-dot-esque pattern. I used the C&H fabric for the center squares. I just need to get the batting for the middle and we are ready to put this baby together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's looking so good! Yay for Fabric Land's sewing class!
What an awesome idea - and you actually DID it! love!
hurray! can't wait to see the final product! :)
Post a Comment