So this is finally happening! I'm writing a book. :)
Crazy teacher that I am, I decided that my students needed to participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo for those in the know). For my students, 30,000 words in 30 days. A published book at the end if they hit their word goal. It's happening.
And of course, I decided that if they were doing it, then it was only right that I do it too.
After all of those years of Mimi telling me I need to write a book, I'm finally doing it. And I know that she is smiling down on me right now, so excited to see the words that hit my screen. My first 600+ words are in the books. Can't wait to see what flows out.
And for those curious minds who are wondering, I decided I wanted to write a story on Orion and Artemis. Might as well start with my love for all things Greek mythology!

4 comments:
Not vampires? Well, you can probably work them in. Good luck! I'm impressed, I have no story writing ability AFAIK.
Sounds like a good challenge!
Thanks team. No vampires planned so far mom, but you never know. Maybe I'll come across a greek vampire myth that I can work in ;)
There better be a lot of sex in it or it could end up next to "Painted". Just sayin' . . .
Post a Comment