Blog Archive

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Caleb Moyer

The other day, I got to follow-through with the present I promised my friend Lindy when her son was born earlier this year. I said I would take pictures of Caleb (and the family) when she was ready for it. Portrait photography isn't really my favorite because it always seems so forced, but Caleb, Lindy, Nate and I had some fun taking pictures at the Butterfly Garden in Manito Park. Here are a couple of my favorite pics of the Little-Old-Man and the Moyer family.

Incidentally, I also promised my friends Greg and Melissa that I would do the same for them and their son JJ, and now it looks like I may be doing at least two more families. Crazy!




3 comments:

Laurie said...

very cute! You are a good photog! Why didn't I get that ability I wonder...

Unknown said...

You got the knitting gene. Let's not be too greedy now. I mean it's not everyday that you meet a woman who can knit ANYTHING the boys can come up with. :)

Laurie said...

ok I won't be greedy. Maybe I can knit a camera that will take good pix for me...