Friday, June 19, 2009
Catching up with Brad
So tonight, I got to hang out with my favorite teacher (who played hooky for a year), Brad. He just moved back to Spokane a couple weeks ago from his year off of teaching. It is so great to have him back at Freeman. He wanted to see our Browne's Apartment, so I spent the last two days cleaning and scrubbing and keeping myself from being embarrassed. The place has never looked so good, and Katie has never been so happy with me and our beautiful apartment. All the hard work paid off, and Mr. Van Dyne was thoroughly impressed with my house-keeping (he knew I needed a day or two to prepare). After the grand tour, we walked down to The Elk, a Browne's Addition staple and enjoyed a lovely dinner outdoors. The timing was perfect, and we paid up just before it started to rain. Lucky for me, Brad was up for a little more fun, so we headed downtown for a movie and saw Year One. Not quite as funny as The Hangover, but still a lot of laughs.
All in all a great time. Hopefully, we'll get to hang again this summer! No pics, but here's one from our golf tourney the other day of Brad. It pretty much sums up what we do golfing! Sorry I can't offer you a better pic this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay Pia!
yeah it would be nice to SEE HIS FACE instead of just the butt end of a beer bottle. Romance? Pls say YES.
I would say that we are currently in the friend-zone. It's a good place to be right now. I'll see what I can do about a pic with his face in it. But the beer bottle pic is pretty sweet!
Post a Comment