Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Next profession

In my next life, I'm going to be a sports photographer. Just so you all know! Here's a few pics I took the last couple of weeks for our new school paper, of which I'm the advisor.




7 comments:

Lis said...

Cool pics! The 3rd one down is quite impressive. BUT you have to change the blue font! Too hard to read.:-)

Unknown said...

You must have been reading while I was changing everything! But, your wish is my command Lis! Was trying to go with a fall theme.

Lis said...

much better!

Lis said...

wait-how was the pie???

Katie said...

the pie is delish (we are still working on it...)!

Unknown said...

So good. Still not convinced it was $19 good, but it's hard to go wrong with huckleberries. :)

Laurie said...

Love the cheer pic! Way to go Jimmy Olson