So last week had a ton of craziness for me. It all started off with my back going out on Monday. I was playing basketball, and I stepped weird, and well, let's just say my back didn't like what I did. I spent the next three days on the couch trying not to cry when I moved. I saw Dr. Decker on Wednesday, and I got some awesome drugs to help me through. It looks like I will still have another week or two of soreness unfortunately.
Tuesday, Dad and Cara arrived in Spokane with a car for Katie (she's getting rid of her Trailblazer). We had such a great visit with them. Dad stayed with all the grandparents (and we saw them for dinner), mom got lots of Cara time, we did a little shopping, a lot of visiting, and Cara, dad, and Katie all saw a concert on Friday. It was so much fun catching up with our Smokey Joes. I can't wait to see them again.
And last but not least, I started my newest coaching gig on Thursday, junior high volleyball. While the back is limiting what I can do, I'm already having a great time meeting the girls and teaching a new sport!
1 comment:
Wah I miss her already!
Post a Comment