So I just got home from an awesome visit to my best friend, Tara's. She's a student down at Boise State University this year. After a slow start (my flight Friday got cancelled, so I flew over Saturday morning instead), we let the fun begin. We headed to Downtown Boise and visited Tara's favorite restaurant, Goldie's, and went to the Farmer's Market. We wandered around downtown, and then headed back to the apartment to finish our Halloween costumes. My back was a bit sore that night, so we skipped the bars, and had some fun indoors. Sunday, we explored the Boise Zoo and did some more walking downtown before I had to catch my flight home. I can't wait for my next visit! Here are a few highlights from the weekend.
Found this wine at the Basque Market. Best slogan ever!!!!

Our coffee treats at The Flying M Coffee House. A little drinkable art!

This guy was all about the Boise State spirit. He was one of the servers at Goldie's (all of them dressed up for Halloween).

Tara's breakfast at Goldie's. A potato and cheese frittata.

Tara shows off her new phone. Loved this outfit. Dressed up for Halloween, or just plain awesome? No one knew!

Our costumes: the fairy and the bumble bee. Tara made our wings. Super sweet!

The tigers were a little frisky. And the kids got a little lesson about birds and bees...jk, they were just wrestling.

Tara and I had a ton of fun posing on the different kid toys around the Boise Zoo!

These masks were sweet!!!!
2 comments:
Good times! Who knew Boise even had a zoo
I know, right? I certainly didn't. It was no Woodland Park Zoo, but still we had fun.
Post a Comment