After, spending the early morning getting my laundry done and our kitchen clean, I figured it was time to update the blog. Katie, mom, and I are getting packed up for the trek to Lake Katchess. Well, I'm packed and ready, mom is in her jammies drinking coffee and taking care of some stuff on the internet, and Katie is downstairs getting ready. I'm so excited for our trip to see everyone. Our fabulous hosts, the Davis' are going to have a packed house this weekend. Most of the Sundstrom clan is heading to the cabin for our first Thanksgiving there. Should be a fun weekend of family, eating, games, and even some walks. Can't wait.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and remembers that with all the craziness going on in our lives, we still have a million reasons to be thankful this year!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay for turkey day and family!
Post a Comment