The crazy life of a high school English teacher!
we knew she would!!
dude, it's a Snuggie, not a Slanket. there's a difference. i think.
Um, my bad. There I fixed it. I don't think there is any difference though except for the colors maybe. And at least I posted sister...
glad you got the name corrected P. My snuggie is brills, esp. since I have a miserable cold. It's like having loving arms wrapped around me (if those arms were covered in synthetic leopard skin)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we knew she would!!
dude, it's a Snuggie, not a Slanket. there's a difference. i think.
Um, my bad. There I fixed it. I don't think there is any difference though except for the colors maybe. And at least I posted sister...
glad you got the name corrected P. My snuggie is brills, esp. since I have a miserable cold. It's like having loving arms wrapped around me (if those arms were covered in synthetic leopard skin)
Post a Comment