The top picture is an ariel of my Alma Mater, Whitman College. With a view like that, is it any wonder I chose it? They have finished construction on the new gymnasium and on the art center since I was last in town. I'm hoping to visit them both.
The second picture is the old creamery, which now serves as an antique market. It is next to DeSalles High School and the Whitman athletic fields/ Berleske Athletic center. Always fun to poke around the creamery.
The last picture is main street Walla Walla. I love the downtown buildings. So much character. I will definitely find time to stroll downtown, and visit my favorite little coffee shop, The Coffee Perk. I spent a summer working there and now can make a mean latte!Yea for the Walla Walla adventure. I'll try and have some great pics for you all on my return.
2 comments:
I didn't know you went to whitman. when were you there? my friends sarah salkin and cale will went there. we graduated hs in '99 so right after that.
I graduated from Whitman in 1998, so I just missed them, and then I student taught there that Fall, and subbed and coached in Walla Walla for the next two years. LOVED WW!
Post a Comment