Blog Archive

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bloomsday 2010

I can't believe it's already here: Bloomsday! My favorite/most hated yearly event.  I mean let's be honest; getting jostled by 10,000 people for 7 miles isn't really my favorite thing ever.  However, nothing feels better then finishing that race.  Best accomplishment of my year usually. 

My mom and sister have totally wimped out on me, so I will be tackling the race by myself with my iPod unless one of my friends is going to do it, too.  Oh well, I can feel superior to those two slouches for the next couple of weeks, and maybe even convince them to give me a ride.  :) Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Katie said...

couple of weeks??? ha. you can feel superior for that day only.

Unknown said...

Please! I will feel superior until you do something more intense then walking Lucy...so yeah, a couple of weeks. :)

Laurie said...

why are you doing this torture event? why??? LOL good luck and yes you can totes feel superior to me.

Katie said...

just for that comment, you can find your own ride Missy...

Lis said...

Are you running it? That's a huge-y race! (as madeline woudl say)