Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tennis...finally

It's been a tough couple of weeks on the tennis courts lately! Rain, rain and more rain!  We've had to reschedule 4 of our last 5 matches already.  I can't believe how gross the weather has been.   

When it rains, I have to cancel practice/our match because you can't play on a wet court.  On the one hand, I love going home early and feeling like I have a normal life.  On the other hand, I'm afraid our team is going to end up being terrible because we never get to hit a ball.

Oh well, today is a beautiful day and we are finally going to play a match.  Sprague-Harrington today.  Should be a good match, although I imagine they will be pretty good.  They usually are.  Hmm... maybe I'll get to work on my tan a little bit!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

good weather for the next few days! Yay!