Well, it's official. After two interviews and two weeks of stress and wondering, I've been hired as the assistant program director at Camp Cross. I can't think of a better place to spend my summer! I'll head there the Wednesday after school gets out and spend two months enjoying the sun, Lake Coeur d'Alene, and the kids and my friends. It'll be amazing. Wish me luck, as there will be little rest, but lots of love and good times!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY!!! They made a wise hiring decision!
Wow. That's pretty high up there! Good work. Sounds like fun!
congrats! have fun this summer!
Congratulations, Pia! How exciting!
so jealous.
Thanks everyone! I am so excited for this new opportunity. I think it's going to be an amazing summer. The staff is coming together nicely and I'm excited to see who else I'll be working with. Oh, and Berly and Emily, I am planning a visit to VA after I'm done with season, so plan on a good visit!
Post a Comment