Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I love camp

This week I have three little Parlange boys out at camp with me.  So fun.  We have had a couple small issues, but the boys are fitting in nicely, and having some fun.  Of course, Liam has already earned some rock hauling for throwing rocks in the cabin area and then running away from Levi at 6 in the morning.... Oh well.  Oh and Alex told his cabin closure that he might have brought a bb gun, which Laurie assures me he does NOT have.  Other then that, they've been very sweet and everyone loves RJ!
Liam helps to lead the jellyfish song at campfire
Alex working on his pirate flag
RJ during our scavenger hunt

5 comments:

Laurie said...

yikes and double yikes! I don't know WHY Al thought he had brought a bb gun, maybe just wanted a little attention. And keep Liam hauling rocks. Hoping they have settled down and are not giving you all gray hairs. Yay for our fave RJ and his sweet spirit!

Katie said...

YAY! Looks like they are settling in... and you HAVE to keep them until friday no matter what LOL

Laurie said...

evidently I opened a can o worms by forwarding your blog addy to the mother, and now she thinks that 1. I'm the world's worst babysitter, and 2. the boys are the worst campers Camp Crotch has ever seen. She will be picking them up, so be sure to let her know that there is a long line of bad boys at Camp...including Katie being sent home for carving/writing her name on the brand new cabin window sill and covering it up (fail) with a bible!

Unknown said...

That's so funny. They are totally fine and I emailed Lorraine this morning. Since rock hauling, things have been smooth sailing. The counselors even love the twins! More pictures to come.

Laurie said...

whew maybe i will get out o the doghouse then. Don't know WHY she freaked out, not like they are the first rock haulers at Camp Cross lol.