Monday, January 17, 2011
It's a girl!
I'm so excited. I visited Greg, Melissa and JJ, who are excitedly awaiting the newest addition to the family. My drive home from the airport with Greg was an informative one when he told me they were having a little girl to be named Samantha Jane, and I got to see the ultrasound pictures as soon as I got to Melissa in Vancouver. My visit was low-key and perfect as they always are. I watched a lot of football with Greg (and cried a little at how badly the Seahawks played for three quarters), chatted up a storm with Melissa, napped A LOT, played and read with JJ, met some of their new friends, and learned how to play Bananagrams, my new favorite game. Overall, a success! Can't wait for my next visit in May and a chance to meet little Sammy. Guess I better start knitting now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have lots of cute baby patterns for you :-) Sign Sammy Jo up for Toddlers & Tiaras now!
Perfect mom, and I just bought a cute pattern off Ravelry for a little watermelon halter. Can't wait to try it!
Ahh, fun! Sammy is very cute. Love the name.
Post a Comment