The month of birthday begins!
When I was little, I wanted nothing more then to hang out with this girl. The. Coolest. Cousin. Ever. Anytime we got to go to the Haven's and play (or they came to our house), I was attached.
After 30 plus years, not much has changed. I still think our Pam hangs the moon and stars. She is a super mom and wife, and a great cousin. She's the reason I took up knitting, and one of my favorite people to see when we have our family get-togethers.
Happy birthday Pam! I hope this year brings more joy and happiness to your life then you know what to do with.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
More pics coming. I was a little limited at school.
she's a peach! I have some really old pix from when I was in high school & College and I'd go down to Springfield OR to visit my adorable little niece. I'll see if I can find them.
Post a Comment