Blog Archive

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Birthday fun

I am so lucky to have such amazing friends in my life! The women of the Freeman staff through an inpromptu birthday celebration for me last night. We gathered at my friend Jennifer's beautiful Overbluff home (giving me flashbacks to childhood visits to Pat and Glo's house further up the sreet). We had a great night laughing, talking, eating and drinking, and even got to meet a few of the husbands. It's nice to know our new teacher Katherine didn't just photoshop pictures of her "husband" Sean. A good time was had by all late into the night, more then making up for the flu birthday I celebrated at home. (Hopefully mom and Steve will make a recovery soon because mom has more then used up her three days of sickness!) thanks girls, I can't wait for the next staff birthday to do it again.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

hey the three day limit is MY rule, not yours! I get to be as sick as long as I want.

Katie said...

man, mom, you are a toughy! anyways, i'm glad someone threw you a fun b-day celebration! and how do you get your pictures to be all over the page rather than just lined up? i like it!

Meg said...

Looks like a ton of fun. NOthing better than food, drinks, and hanging with the ladies.

Lis said...

That was nice of the girls to throw you a party! What fun.

Unknown said...

Katie, I load up my pictures seperately (some on the right and some on the left), and then I just play around with moving them and the text. It's kind of fun, and I like that they aren't all stacked in a row either. You can also do a couple pictures on the same side (like left), and make them go side by side by dragging them next to each other.