Blog Archive

Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Lis, Dominic, and Sarah!

Clearly the March birthdays are going to give February a run for their money! I guess Spring was a busy time for our parents. Who knew. Anyway, happy birthday shoutouts go to two of my favorite cousins (Dominic and Sarah), and our newest cousin-in-law Lis (pictured with her precious daughter Maddie)! I hope that you all had amazing days filled with family and friends. Depending on where you are. I love you all! And wiash you every joy this year.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

and Susan & Bob Davis both have March birthdays too! In fact I think the only month we are safe in is maybe June or July!

Meg said...

Yo Peeps, that's Pete. But happy bday to all!

Unknown said...

See this is what happens when I try to blog while sick. I grab the first Falcone pic I see and go with it. No pic of Dominic...oh well.

Katie said...

he's on Myspace, you coulda stolen a pic off there... but it's the thought that counts! ;)

Sue said...

EH - makes no diff - they all look alike - you coulda put a pic of Kirdy in there too - no one would know the diff. Todd Hill has a b'day on Easter - and KooKoo starts out April - and Pete and Chanel end it! My God - was there nothing better to do???