Is there anything sweeter then a first birthday? My tied for favorite little cousin turns one
today. Ican't believe that a year has already flown by and Meg and Ryan have managed not to kill their first born (amazing with the unsympathetic nurse for a mom!) Our little Hads went from a skinny little midget to a tough and sturdy girl. Although she has no hair to speak of, and is still fighting the crawling (why would you when everyone adores you and will bring you everything you could ever
want?), that girl is all over this new year. I am just thankful that I've actually got to see her and snuggle on more then one occasion in this first year. Here's to a healthy, happy new year Miss Hadley Jane. I hope it's filled with fun and walking. Keep those parents on their toes girl!
6 comments:
awww a cute tribute to one of our favorite little girls! And you can give her advice on being the big sister one of these days...you never know, she may need it!
I sure hope I get to. After all, all Megan can give her is big cousin advice. Get busy you two! Now that she's one you can start on #2! She'll be ready to babysit in no time at all. :)
YIKES! Hads will be a singleton for awhile. Back off:)! You three gals are the best and we love you SOOOO much. YOu make Hads feel like the most special gal in all the land...or at least her Mama feels that way. Love you!
Hey, I just posted a really sweet post and it isn't there. Now I know how Zaide the super computer retardo feels. Anyway, I went on and on about how much I love you gals and how wonderful you make Hads and I feel! And I also let you know that there will be no baby anytime soon. So get yer ass to China Peeps.
Oh shoot, just realized why my post didn't show up. I am ZSCR.
Yeah, sorry about the comment moderation, but it has been really good in that I get to keep deleting unwanted comments to virus sites before anyone sees them. I'll take it off when things slow down.
We sure love you guys too Megs! I just wish we lived closer so we could see Hads more often, but we all know that isn't happening anytime soon. As for the China baby, I'm still of the husband then baby mindset. I'm not sure how anyone reaises a child on their own. Safety in numbers you know!
Post a Comment