
Oh my gosh, the birthdays just keep on rolling! Here's a little shout out to one of my favorite uncles, Bob Davis.
Thank you for always being there for us Longinotti kids. Perhaps it's because you lived just up the street when we lived in our ghetto col-de-sac and never batted an eye when Cara, Megan, Kip and I tore through your house, and back yard, but you have always held a special place in my heart. You and BZ are staples of my childhood memories. I have always known that you are there for me when I need anything, without reservation. Thanks for all the visits and sleepovers in Bothel, the Mariners games, taking care of Mimi, spoiling my mom, and all the little things you do in our family. We notice, and are better because you are part of this crazy family! I hope your birthday is the best! Love you (xoxoxoxoxo) Peeps
3 comments:
yeah Bob! Happy BD!
Pia - are you blocking my comments? I KNOW I have responded you your pages - but nothing ever shows up! Pish tosh!
That's crazy, all of your stuff has been on here. It just sometimes takes a little bit before I get to my site. On the plus side, I'm going to try leaving it unmoderated for a while since I haven't had any stray comments of late.
Post a Comment