My mom claims that I never finish my knitting projects. This is of course a big, fat lie. I may not be as speedy as my mother, but I do get things finished (unlike a certain sweet sister of mine). So to prove that, here are my two newest finished projects which were completed last weekend. The first is a purse that I made for my friend Tara. We exchanged birthday presents when I went to visit last weekend (both of our birthdays were last February)! The second project is my sunset blanket that I designed for a book called Vampire Knits. We have a January deadline for the final book. Pretty excited to think my design might make it in. Either way, it was super fun to knit.
2 comments:
your blanket is way cool! And the purse, sweet. Yay for finishing things P!!!
cute and cute!
Post a Comment