Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What to talk about?

So I'm feeling really boring lately. My life is currently consisting of teaching, coaching, and a little reading/knitting when I get some time. I mean how many times can a person really listen to me rant about how annoying my 3rd period class has been today, and my volleyball team hasn't played any real matches yet, so no bragging! In order to keep mom and Katie off my back, I've decided to do some book posts. Katie and mom, you may not make any comments on the age-range for these books or I am boycotting my blog. I am a high school teacher, it's what I'm keeping up with. I promise to sprinkle some adult books in with the YA ones. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

you have permission to read whatever you like, doodlebug. But we'll prolly still tease you.