Katie, mom and I have been cleaning like crazy to get ready for Saturday's open house party. While taking a break yesterday, we decided to make a menu for our guests. Katie is making yummy sausage balls, and we are cooking a ham. I am making some vegetarian soup. For some reason, I also decided it would be better to make some rolls from scratch instead of buying them, and knowing how busy the next few days will be, I decided to do it last night. So I whipped up a triple batch of bread dough, courtesy of William and Sonoma's essentials of baking, and created some beautiful rolls. I didn't have enough of any one pan, so I made regular dinner rolls, clover-rolls, and pull apart rolls. All equally delicious.

I also whipped up some chocolate crinkle cookies for the festivities. Although, it's anyone's guess whether they will actually last that long. It's one of my favorite Christmas cookies; I still have fond memories of mom making them for us when I was little!
So, if you're going to be around on Saturday afternoon (4-7), drop by the house and enjoy some of the goodies!
2 comments:
you are the crazy baker, and everything looks delish. Not so good for the waistline tho!
Looks amazing!
Post a Comment