Blog Archive

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gingerbread houses

Katie and I went over to our friend Michelle's to make gingerbread houses tonight.  It was so much fun!


Here is my beautiful gingerbread creation.  A replica of my portable classroom (I wrote it out in case you couldn't tell).  The jellybeans are my students sitting at their mini shredded wheat desks (I'm the yellow jelly bean).


This is Katie's creation.  A cute little house complete with a door and opening for skinny people to get into it.  Sadly, Katie's house didn't make it home in quite the state she was hoping for...

Oh well, still fun even if the architecture was a tad bit bockity.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

those jellybeans look way smarter than your students.

zaideafraidey said...

love your house Pia, and do not let your mom dispair your students!!

Meg said...

Laurie, you are the all time funniest. And Peeps, your portable is amazing. I wouldn't have tried to save Katies either...it had nothing on yours.

Unknown said...

There was no way I was sacrificing my for her tippy-tonks house! And mom, they aren't smarter then my students, but they are waaaaay better behaved then certain students. :)