I passed this house on my way to Greg and Melissa's in Vancouver, and couldn't believe my eyes. At first I thought that they perhaps made and sold these lovely wood carvings, but no. They just have hundreds of them to decorate their yard. Words do it no justice, so here is my fav little house. I will never miss the turn off to the Larratt's with this fabulous landmark!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
White Trash Heaven
I passed this house on my way to Greg and Melissa's in Vancouver, and couldn't believe my eyes. At first I thought that they perhaps made and sold these lovely wood carvings, but no. They just have hundreds of them to decorate their yard. Words do it no justice, so here is my fav little house. I will never miss the turn off to the Larratt's with this fabulous landmark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome display! I'm sure they MUST have the bending over lady with the bloomers showing in there somewhere...
But at least they have the white picket fence. Do you think they have 2.5 kids too?
Post a Comment