Blog Archive

Monday, March 17, 2008

14 days till lift-off!

As many of you know, I and my crazy co-advisor Lindy agreed to take students on a trip this Spring Break. It's our first time doing it, and the first time Freeman has had high school student travel that I know of. I can't wait! I am so excited to jet off to Washington DC for 5 days. We are taking 19 students (most members of the National Honor Socitey plus a couple younger siblings) and 18 adults to the Nation's capital. Most of my kids have never been to DC let alone off the West Coast, so it should be all sorts of firsts. ONe of my kids even told me she's excited because she's never been to a zoo (one of our stops). Anyway, look for some fun posts in the next week or two for some of the things we're going to do while on Vacay!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

thank god your chaperone to student ratio is nearly 1-1. That means you and Lindy can prolly sneak off to a bar or two.

Unknown said...

I know, although the bar thing won't be happening sadly! :) It is going to be sooooo fun. You'll have to check out our blog I made for the trip while I'm gone.
fnhsdc.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

I looked, but am waiting for the actual trip when you might post something EXCITING.

Katie said...

hey, how about some new posts one of these days?!!

Laurie said...

she's too busy you know that!