Blog Archive

Monday, March 17, 2008

Let the madness begin!

So it's pretty clear that the Longinotti's love college basketball based on all the blogging happening today. This is my favorite sports time of the year (at least until the Mariners make it into the championships by some miracle)! Who doesn't love non-stop college games? I'm just praying for some amazing upsets (preferably the ones I chose on my bracket), and for the Zags and Cougs to go far in the tourney. I couldn't follow my mom's lead and chose GU to win it all (my dream of course), but I did think they and the Cougs would make it far this time. And of course, I gave a shout out to my long-time favorite team Duke to make it to the Final Four. I just couldn't help it. So let the craziness of March begin!

On another note, I officially hate Cara and Tony. They are travelling down to Raleigh to catch some of the games. You stupid-heads! I'm so jealous. Cheer loud for the Zags kids. Wish I could be there with you!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

KT and I plan to spend the day friday watching games, right K? And I am just a hopeless dreamer--unless by some crazy miracle the Zags win, then I am a brilliant analyst.

Unknown said...

Hey the first year the Zags made it in, they helped me win some money because I picked them to upset Stanford and win the next round. You keep dreaming lady!

Katie said...

hell yes we will be spending the day watching games! woo hoo!