No picture of Steve right now because he was holed up in the guest room (aka his death bed), but here's a look at poor little Laurie Ann, looking so pathetic on the couch. How can I say no to anything my poor mom asks me to do for her?!
Until there's a breathing tube down her throat and a ventilator next to that couch...no sympathy here. KIDDING LAVS! You look pathetic and weak and I wish I was there to your personal little nursey. I could hand out popsicles and warm up chick noodle soup like a champ.
4 comments:
you've been a good nurse, Rotch! thanks! However, that pix is hideous. My fat face looks like I have the mumps!
OMG!I thought it was ME on the couch -
Until there's a breathing tube down her throat and a ventilator next to that couch...no sympathy here. KIDDING LAVS! You look pathetic and weak and I wish I was there to your personal little nursey. I could hand out popsicles and warm up chick noodle soup like a champ.
dude, we want some new posts. asap.
Post a Comment