Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What happened to Spring???

All I have to say is that DC better be a lot warmer then Spokane because this is ridiculous! Snow at the end of March? What the heck is going on? This is the view from my classroom window today... Yep, that's right. We had snow. And not just a little of it either. Whatever happened to the first day of Spring bringing sunshine, and maybe some rain... OK, I'm done now. I hope your weather is much warmer and sunnier where ever you are!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

and the news says we are going to get snow all week. GAWD

Sue said...

GET OVER HERE - Good God people!

Laurie said...

if we can get over the mountains!!!

Lis said...

Looks like it wouldn't help. We're getting snow now too! I am so ready for some warm weather!

Katie said...

just move down here. It is 70 degrees outside. And even though it might rain this weekend, it will warm right back up.