![]() |
| Katie and Mom with the Bloomsday Buzzard |
Katie, you've been my best friend over the years. Always there in my corner, a willing partner in most adventures I want to take on, my teammate in anything where Cara and Tony are involved, and a great roommate even when we are on each other's nerves. You've grown from the girl Megan and I tortured by only letting you play with the Barbie mall AFTER we were done with it, to the girl I'd pick first to go do just about anything. I missed such a huge chunk of your growing up when I was away for college, I love that we get so much time together now that we're adults.
Hitting Roatan with the parents |
I wish you the happiest of birthdays. Everything they say about your 30's have proven to be true so far. You'll figure yourself out and finally be comfortable in your own skin. You'll have friendships that are based on real things, and the real you. You'll love it! I hope you get all those other things you're dreaming of, cause you deserve every single one.
Love you to pieces!
Your big sis :)



4 comments:
thanks sis! xoxoxo
sweet sister. Although those were NOT good pix of me. But I guess NO pix are good pix anymore :-(
Katie, what a fan base you have with all of these bday posts. Pia, super sweet post. It's nice how close you two are.
Dammit - Lis took the words right out of my mouth! Love you guys (ps. Katie - I HATED turning 30 - was totally traumatized! But then the rest got WAY better)
Post a Comment